New Home Sales Consultant - McKee Homes LLC
About the job
The culture at McKee Homes is built on our shared Core Values – People First, Continuous Improvement, Work Smart / Play Hard, and McKee Focus. People First means that we champion personal wellness and development. We embrace diversity and kindness. We communicate clearly, respectfully and timely. Continuous Improvement means we expect entrepreneurial thinking. We are lifelong students and coaches that never stop learning and continuously empower change. We recognize stellar achievement. Work Smart / Play Hard means we that we thrive in high support and high challenge environment. We promote clarity breaks and we love what we do! McKee Focus means that we work as one team. We delivery on the Team McKee Experience. We work together across our Regions to Build a Cure for Alzheimer’s.
It is important that you share these values as we hire, review, reward and recognize outstanding associates based on these.
Must build strong, productive relationships with trade partners, business partners and all McKee Homes departments. Lead with process improvement and implementation to ensure quality performance and enhanced quality of life for McKee associates, homeowners, customers, and trade partners. As a McKee team member, the New Home Sales Consultant exclusively sells and promotes McKee Homes by staffing model homes, following up on leads and contributing to the entire sales process. They coordinate the home buying experience for McKee Homes’ customers, delivering an incredible and unique customer service.
- Demonstrate model home, community, area, and builder story
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
- Complete weekly traffic and other reports as necessary
- Update CRM and other systems with pertinent information
- Will work in Moore County and Fayetteville Areas
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, electronic stamp machines, and online systems. This job also operates in a construction site environment. This role is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
Required Education or Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position Previous sales experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, twist, or climb.
- Moderate concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks.
- Average memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Moderate level of complexity for decision making. Average time pressure of decision making.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Friday through Tuesday according to current model home hours.
Some travel is expected for this position as required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
McKee Homes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, McKee Homes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. McKee Homes expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of McKee Homes’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.